Airlie Beach is still rebuilding after Cyclone Debbie. The work is expected to go on for some years. This business feeds the Tradies and Office Workers – repeat business. Tourists trade is a bonus .
The Business is a:
• Top opportunity to get a good money-making food business.
• Top position for tradies, tourists and office workers.
• Top rent at about $1,050 a week, all up. 6 years remaining.
• Top opportunity to add to the menu – Indian, Greek, Italian, Thai.
• Top opportunity to make top profits for the next few years as Airlie rebuilds after Cyclone Debbie.
• Top chance to buy a very profitable food business.
All Reasonable Offers will be Considered.
Part Vendor Finance or Property Exchange would be considered.
Call Graham at 04 28649791 or make a Quick Contact for more information.