There are some business brokers with hundreds of listings selling businesses literally ‘from the boot of their cars’. Are these the Business Brokers you want to represent you?
There are about 60 different tasks that have to be done to get a business from listing to sale to settlement.
Do you really have time to:
- Estimate what genuine business buyers are likely to pay for your business?
- Gather all your documentation and information and be able to present it in a fashion that supports your business sale and prospective buyer’s perceptions of it?
- Select and liaise with 3rd party adverting outlets, create a marketing campaign, maintain and adjust it as needs to fit the changes in the market?
- Answer inquiries from respective parties?
- Screen these prospects to verify their bona fides?
- Put in place confidentiality contractual obligations to maintain the privacy of your business is customers, suppliers, employees and other associated 3rd parties to your business such as landlords?
- Control who and where your private and personal business information is at all times?
- Arrange and attend business inspections?
- Liaise with prospective buyers 3rd party advisers like solicitors, accountants and financiers?
- Ensure you comply with Local, State and National Laws and there Regulations to avoid penalties?
We offer a range of solutions for you. Our suite of products and services ranges from:
a full range of support and tasks necessary to successfully price, present and promote a business for sale, through to the settlement of a business sale contract;
- Estimates of the selling price of a business to be offered for sale:
- Preparation of Memorandum of Information suitable to inform prospective parties about the business opportunity;
- Creation, administration and maintenance of marketing programs to support a business sale;
- Sale negotiations to reach practical transfer arrangements; and
- Preparation of business for sale contracts for clearance by solicitors
We can also ‘tailor’ a solution to suit your circumstances and that of your business to get it sold for you.